Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Look for Tomework


My wife is an awesome graphic designer. She designed my first Tomework site layout, but I felt it was a little disconnected and not personal enough. I want my clients to know who I am so they can feel they are working with a real person instead of working with an anonymous online business title; so, Nikki went to work at remaking my site yesterday. So far we’ve only got the homepage to show for (and even with that, some of the text is just filler text), but we’ve got the layout and design figured out. I’m quite pleased with it and wanted to show you the new facelift Tomework is getting.
We’re still working on making it live (and with baby Cove due any day now, who knows when that’s going to be), but I’m working on getting it up in two or so weeks. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment