Monday, April 2, 2012

Change Coming to Tomework




Last week was crazy. I had multiple large jobs that all had deadlines. Sorry for not being able to post, but having lots of business is good. This week doesn’t look to be as busy though, and I believe I’ll be able to get back on track with posting daily.

Just as an update of my editing business Tomework, I’ve been doing some business writing for webpages, newsletters, reports and the like, and I am quite sure I’m going to be changing what services I offer through Tomework. The new lineup of services will most likely include business writing, and I’ll probably be trimming back on the excessive categories of editing and proofreading services that I offer. It’s up in the air for now. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to work on revising my site, but the change will be coming when I get some time to work on it in the upcoming four to five weeks. I’ll make sure to write a post about it when it happens.

Anyways, thought I’d start back in with a smaller post, tomorrow I plan to post on a movie I saw over the weekend and tie it to good vs. bad ways to crank out a plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment