Friday, April 6, 2012

Almost As Cool As 2K Games


Well this is pretty sweet. Over 2K views in half of the time it took me last time to reach 1K. I hope this turns into a regular pattern. I really appreciate all who take the time to stop by the den and read a bit on the subjects that I pose. I’m really meaning this to be more of an ongoing conversation on topics that I bring up than me teaching about English related stuff.

It’s been a long week. I’ve been editing my book that I’m working on. I’ll have it ready for submission soon, probably within two or three weeks. Work has died down a bit, so if you know anyone who needs anything edited or proofread, send them my way. Email me any time with questions about having me edit or proofread a piece. I edit everything but poetry, but I will proofread poetry.

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment