Friday, March 2, 2012

Vacation Weekend!


So I made it through two weeks of blogging here on Wanderlust’s Writing Den! Half of the posts so far have been foundational stuff (who I am, what I do for a living, what this blog is about, my grammar references). I’ll be doing more posts on writing, editing, grammar, and other helpful topics in the upcoming weeks.

Nikki and I are going on an early anniversary vacation. We’re staying in a hotel right outside Zion National Park this Saturday and Sunday. It should be fun. We haven’t gone anywhere, just the two of us, for a while.

Not only did keeping up with posts here keep me busy this last week, but Nikki and I just started taking harp lessons. We’re relearning the scales right now. I’ve been working on my art, running through tutorials and How-To books, and Tomework has really picked up during the month of February.

There’s a little life update for you. We’ll, we’re about to take off for Zion in an hour or so. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment