Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Covenant - Special Thanks



Quite a few articles went up over the Memorial Day weekend, and I wanted to mention as many as I can to share my appreciation for their mentioning my book on their blog.

Kami McArthur has be a good friend of mine throughout my college days and afterwards, and it just so happens that she’s a writer too! Check out her blog, and the article she did on The Covenant, here.


Brenda Birch Gallaher and I were just introduced to each other via a social networking group for authors. Super nice person who wrote an article on my book which you can read here.


J. J. Bennett is an author I’d love to get to know more, which I might get that opportunity since I might be joining her critique group soon. Anyways, she wrote this article on my book.
 
Many others wrote articles, which I've listed on previous blog posts (Diann T. Read & Sherry Gammon). I really appreciate all who helped out in this book launch.

I’m on Goodreads as well, so if you have a Goodreads account, you can follow my books there. It’s a pretty cool site for avid readers, check it out.


I also wrote an article that I posted on Hubpages. Here’s a link to that article


And last but not least, in case you already haven't purchased my new book The Covenant, visit the book store page, read the description, and see if it's something you might be interested in picking up. I hope you enjoy the read.
The Covenant by Paul Yoder


No comments:

Post a Comment