Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My next book is coming out in a few days!



I’m finished with my book! Now all that I need to do is finish up the cover art and publish it. I’ll have it out soon, probably before the weekend for anyone interested in picking up the first copies. I’m planning on holding a book bomb on May 25th (which is also my birthday!), so if you don’t plan on picking it up on day one, then please consider buying the book on May 25th.

For those who don’t know what a book bomb is, it’s when you buy a book on a specific date, helping to boost the book’s search rating on the Amazon store, which potentially raises views and sales.

So I’ll keep everyone in the loop with the book bomb. Subscribe to my blog if you already haven’t. This is where I discuss my books releases, so if you’re interested in following, I always appreciate more ears.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Next time I post, it will be to announce that my book is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment