Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Things to come



Hello again and welcome back! If it’s your first time here, let me give you the lowdown on what this blog is about. I’m Paul Yoder—a writer. This blog is basically here to keep people up-to-date with my works-in-progress. I also throw down some grammar rules here and there, and every now and then I’ll speak on writing techniques that have helped me and might help you. That’s it, that’s what you’re in for when you come to this blog.

Alright, let’s get to it. So as most of you know that read my blog from time to time, I recently finished writing a book. It’s no published, it’s not even in its final draft yet, but it’s done and somewhat polished. I’m getting it peer-reviewed currently, so it’s on hold for a bit.

In the meantime, I’m checking into publishers that I’m going to be pitching my story to. This is by far the most atrocious part of the process. Getting a publisher to realize that your stuff is good is by no means easy. That’s where I am with that book, in the query letter stage; hence, lime cat….

But, I have another project that I was working on months ago that I am actually thinking about epublishing. It’s not optimal, but I’ve got a plan that I think will be good for this story, and it involves self-publishing it on the Kindle and Nook. Lots of news is soon to follow on this subject, but thought I’d at least mention it in this post.

That’s all I got for now, but keep in touch since, like I said, I’ll have another book coming to you through epublishing soon.
 

1 comment: