Monday, December 17, 2012

Sick Leave

Just a quick note. I almost didn't even post, but since I might not be posting next week as well (since I'll be up North with some family), I figured I'd better let you guys know that I won't be posting for another two weeks.

I've been sick over the weekend and am still in the thick of it today, so much so that I think I'm going to pull a sick card and just taking it easy today and maybe tomorrow depending on how I feel.

I did finish editing the last 10 pages of my book last week, as well as proofread 50 pages, so I had a pretty awesome week. This week is looking to prove less so though due to sickness and the holidays coming up.

Hope everyone is doing well, both in health and with their writing goals, and hope you have a good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment