Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 3



Week 3

Yup, that’s me today. Crashed. I’ve decided to cut back on writing on the weekends. My original plan was to write every day three pages so that I would rack up the word count, but also keep my forward momentum with the story. It seems like when I used to start back in with writing on Monday after taking a two day break, it would take me a good hour or two before I was getting into the grove with my story; so, I think I’m still going to shoot for one page both Saturday and Sunday, but not three, since it’s just too much.

Last week I had just enough time to write one page before having to take care of things, and this week was the same. I’m pretty beat coming to the end of this three weeks of writing three pages a day. Hopefully I’ll be able to make up the four pages (that I’m knocking off of the weekend) during weekdays. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment